What makes the Silverado 1500 such a desirable choice for San Diego drivers?
• The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is a classic American pickup truck.
• It's a highly rated truck with a comfortable ride and quiet cabin, and it can carry your heavy loads.
• The starting engine is a 285-hp V-6, but if you need added power, you can choose a 355-hp V-8 or a 420-hp V-8.
• It can come with several trims and engines, with max payload of 2,260 lbs. and maximum towing of 12,000 lbs., and all-wheel drive is optional on all models.
• Regular cabs offer 6.5-ft or 8-ft boxes, double cabs have a 6.5-ft box, and crew cabs have a 5'8" box or a 6.5-ft box.
• Technology enthusiasts will enjoy the integrated 4G LTE Wi-Fi and wire-free charging with a built-in charging pad in the center armrest.